The UNV Online Volunteering service connects organizations working for the Sustainable Development Goals with volunteers eager to contribute to global progress using their time and skills online.
Thousands of volunteers all around the world – professionals, students, retirees and expatriates – are working each day to advance development.
Here’s how you can join them:
- Register as a volunteer with the UNV Online Volunteering service.
- Once registered, you can start searching for opportunities right away. You can adjust the settings to receive alerts for suitable opportunities. Apply for all those that interest you.
- The organization offering the volunteer opportunity makes its selection from among the applicants. If you’re selected, congratulations – start making a difference right away!
- Once you’ve completed your assignment, submit a feedback form telling us about your experience. You’ll need this in order to receive…
- …your well-earned certificate of appreciation from the organization with which you volunteered, acknowledging your hard work and achievements!
Before jumping in as an online volunteer, make sure you have:
Access to the Internet and the right tools. You’ll need reliable Internet access, as well as regular access to a communication device, such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer.
Time. Decide how much time you can realistically devote to your online volunteering activities. Once you select a daily or weekly time range, you’ll be counted on to honour your commitment.
Availability. You’ll need to make yourself available for any teleconferences, meetings or check-ins required by the organization for which you’re volunteering.
Please check here for more information’s: https://www.onlinevolunteering.org/en/opportunities