Thousands of volunteers all around the world – professionals, students, retirees and expatriates – are working each day to advance development.
Here’s how you can join them:
- Register as a volunteer with the UNV Online Volunteering service.
- Once registered, you can start searching for opportunities right away. You can adjust the settings to receive alerts for suitable opportunities. Apply for all those that interest you.
- The organization offering the volunteer opportunity makes its selection from among the applicants. If you’re selected, congratulations – start making a difference right away!
- Once you’ve completed your assignment, submit a feedback form telling us about your experience. You’ll need this in order to receive…
- …your well-earned certificate of appreciation from the organization with which you volunteered, acknowledging your hard work and achievements!
Before jumping in as an online volunteer, make sure you have:
Access to the Internet and the right tools. You’ll need reliable Internet access, as well as regular access to a communication device, such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer.
Time. Decide how much time you can realistically devote to your online volunteering activities. Once you select a daily or weekly time range, you’ll be counted on to honour your commitment.
Availability. You’ll need to make yourself available for any teleconferences, meetings or check-ins required by the organization for which you’re volunteering.
Please check here for more information’s: https://www.onlinevolunteering.org/en/opportunities